Since 2012, we have worked children's hospitals, clinics across Egypt to provide emotional support services.
The mission of the Sereen Foundation is to provide child life support services, called Wow Projects, to children in Egypt who are being treated with cancer that are geared to uplifting the child’s spirits. We strive to incorporate these services in partnership with local pediatric hospitals and clinics and, in doing so, promote the development of a child life services ecosystem in the community.
What We've Achieved
- Delivered art supplies to Hospital 57357
- Provided school supplies, books for continuing education programs for children in treatment at Hospital 57357
- Supplied new bedsheets to the National Cancer Institute in Cairo
- Purchased equipment, furniture and a playground to a rural clinic in Fakkous Egypt
- Sponsor teen survivor camps in Ein Sukhna, Wadi Natrun